Before You Burn
Remove all the packaging before lighting your candle. Place your candle on a level, well protected, heat resistant and dry surface, away from any children or pets. Trim the wicks to 6mm in length before lighting to reduce black carbon residue (soot).
Soy and coconut wax has a memory. To ensure that your candle does not tunnel, make sure to burn it for 4 hours for the first time. Make sure to allow a wax pool to form all the way to the edge of the vessel.
Keep away from flammable items.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Never leave your burning candle unattended.
- Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and vessel is cold before handling.
- Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
- Discard when there is 10mm of wax left in the vessel.
- Always trim the wick to 6mm before each burn.
Extinguishing the flame
Use a wick dipper to extinguish the flame for Eco Cotton Wicks. When using a wick dipper, no residual smoke is produced. Gently push the lit wick into the melted wax and pull it back out again. For Wooden Wicks, use a snuffer to extinguish the flame.